$50/hr weekly lesson-paid advance monthly
$80/hr (one-off lesson/consultation)
FULL MONTHLY TUITION IS DUE ON THE 1st OF THE MONTH:
- Monthly tuition is your sole reservation for your weekly time slot appointment.
- Tuition received after the 5th of the month will incur 15% late charge. Recurrent late payment may result in loss of time slot and/or forfeiture of membership at SCHICKVILLE.
- Be sure to include tuition for all days your lesson day occurs for that particular month (sometimes 5 sessions)
CANCELATIONS & MAKE-UPS
- Cancelations must be made 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, your lesson tuition for that week is forfeited.
- Make-up days are the last Saturday of the month. Blocks have been scheduled on the calendar. It is your responsibility to secure your make-up time on the calendar. One make-up per month per student.
- Notification is expected a month in advance should you need to interrupt, and give up your time slot.
- Should I need to miss a scheduled lesson, I will try to reschedule within the week, or credit your account and prorate into the next month.
- Check payable to: M. Schick (I have a lock-mailbox on the front of the studio for drop-off)
- Paypal to: email@example.com. Please add 2.75%
- I can now accept/swipe Visa, MasterCard, debit etc. using Square. Please add 2.75%. I can also enter CC # manually. Please add 4%.
CONTACT: Call or text: 805.252.6215 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT ONLINE ACCOUNT: All students and parents will have access to their own online account at www.Schickville.MusicTeachersHelper.com. There, tools such as schedules, file-sharing and interaction with the instructor, are at your avail. This will also be linked from SCHICKVILLE.com.
INSTRUMENTS: I do have instruments for use during lessons, if desired.
ENSEMBLES: I encourage and groom individuals toward playing together and forming bands. Ensemble scheduling is based upon member availability, ability, and instrumentation, and at my discretion. Groups may enroll pre-formed per these terms: GROUP Rates: 2 students $50/each student per 1.5hr. Groups of 4+ will run 2hrs (ensemble rehearsal) All gear provided.
All parents/guardians are welcome at any time to observe. If you have questions, or requests, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Welcome to the Academy!
Matthew K. Schick